Monday, August 19, 2013

A bad case of mistaken identity

A bad case of mistaken identity.

Chapter 1: The Meeting “Hello, I’m Ashlie,” I said as I extending my hand “You must be Nicole? Your mother has told me a lot about you!” The young woman seemed a bit taken back by something, and hesitated for a few uncomfortable moments before accepting the outstretched hand in greeting, and inviting me in. I watched Nicole move to the side and follow me with her eyes as I entered the house. “Is something the matter?” I inquired. Nicole looked down at me with fastanation “Um.. no. Not really,” replied the young woman. I could see that she was looking me over, from head to toe. “You're just a bit different than I expected?” she said. I took a look around the room before saying “Oh? How so?” Nicole closed the door and turned to me “Well… you're just a bit shorter and younger than I assumed. I mean, when my mom told me one of her business associates would be staying with me, I her thought you'd be.. you know.. more like her age?” I thought about Nicole's mother, a rather severe and dour woman whose looks showed every one of her 36 years. In contrast, I was a rather young looking 26 years old. Being Under five feet tall, I was keenly aware how easily I was mistaken a younger than my true age. But despite my looks, I was self-confident, perhaps hip to the fact that I was already on the corporate fast-track, having been hired by a top employer right after completing high school. I had recently become acquainted with Nicole's mother, Trisha McGee, a woman of intimidating reputation but tremendously influential in the company. My talent had caught her attention shortly after joining the company, and a professional friendship had quickly developed. As a result, when Trisha was unexpectedly summoned to an important meeting out of town, she had asked me to do her the great favor of staying at her house to keep an eye on her unruly daughter while she was away. Never having met her daughter before, I was somewhat reluctant. But being asked be Trisha for a favor was not something to be casually dismissed. Trisha could truly help my already fast-paced advancement move along even more swiftly. So, more out of self-interest for my job than any real sense of friendly assistance, I had agreed to watch her daughter. Unfortunately Trisha had not been able to stay long enough to even introduce her daughter. So this moment at the front door was the first I’d ever met Nicole. Trisha had explained that Nicole was 16 years old, and just about to graduate to the ninth grade. Though she was very intelligent, Trisha was worried about her grades. Nicole did not seem to like to do her school work at all. which is the reason she had asked me to stay with her, rather than leaving her alone. Nicole was to stay home and focus on homework, rather than spending the weekend shopping at the mall or going to parties with her friends. I was warned not to let her manipulate me into letting her go out. something she was supposedly very good at. It was no wonder Nicole was popular at parties, I thought as I looked at her. She possessed a statuesque physique, reminding me of a dancer or model. Her large dark eyes and developed chest, her long straight, dark brunette hair gave her a striking, and attention getting appearance. I felt a twinge of jealousy, as Nicoles looks reminded me of the physical flaws I had always had to compensate for, from my short height and young looks, to my higher pitched voice. Being treated seriously had always been a struggle for me, that meant I had to work extra hard to achieve my success. Perhaps thats why I felt uncomfortable, as Nicole looked down on me from her natural height advantage. It was likely just lingering insecurity, but I thought I caught the hint of a smirk, an amused twinkle in her eye, as Nicole recovered from her surprise. “Well please come in, my Mom said youd be staying here. Do you have any luggage I can help you with?” I looked up to her “Unfortunately, I don't. I came here straight from work. I was hoping to run to my house in a bit to pick up a few things, but your mother asked me to stop by here right away to check up on you.” Nicole visibly bristled a bit at that. Trisha had warned me that her daughter had a hard time with the fact that her mother still checked up on her like she wasn't capable of looking after herself. But it was an unavoidable aspect of this visit. There would be no need for me to be here at all, except for the fact that her mother in fact did not believe she was capable of properly looking after herself. “Well as you can see, I’m doing just FINE!!,” Nicole remarked in a crisp voice with a hint of offense. “Oh, no need to be that way about it?,” I offered. “There’s no shame in being a kid. You’ll be out on your own soon enough. You’re lucky right now to have your mother still looking out for you. A lot of kids aren’t that lucky.” nicole rolled her eyes "well being a kid sucks! No one listens to you! And you constantly are getting told what to do!" Ashlie forced a smile " what are you talking about kiddo! As a kid you get to go to sleepovers, and everything is done for you! Trust me nicole, I wish I could be a KID again!" Perhaps I over-emphasized the “kid” part a bit more than necessary due to my own insecurity. But the comment seemed to have the right effect, as Nicole’s shoulders lost their the defensive tension and relaxed. “I suppose you're right? ” she admitted. “That's certainly what my mom tells me all the time.” I relaxed a little from the tension “Well its true, Now before I run off, your mom mentioned some boxes of old clothing? She said you were going through your closets and asked if I would run the old clothes to Goodwill on my way.” nicole nodded yes and affirmed “thats right, Come on up to my room. I’m almost finished getting them ready.” I set my purse down on a small table next to the door, and followed Nicole up the large spiral staircase to her upstairs

Chapter 2. Clothes Make the Girl Entering Nicole's room I was somewhat surprised to see mature and refined decor. I had expected to see the typical teen-girl clutter: hunk-posters, stuffed animals, and school memorabilia. Without looking at me “Mom just let me move down to this room recently, she explained as if reading my thoughts. “My old room is down the hall. I’m really eager to leave all that kid stuff behind. Getting rid of these old clothes is part of it” I noticed one box already full, and another about half full of carefully maintained clothing. Clearly Nicole's style had changed a lot. Compared to the jeans and form fitting black top she was wearing now, some of these old clothes seemed positively frivolous. There was the typical little sailor dress, a few frilly party outfits. Even the everyday clothing showed a predominance of pinks and lace and heart designs. Very little about them suggested the maturing-too-quickly rebel who was towering over me now. Pictures on the walls and on the dresser of the room confirmed her suspicion. There was Nicole at 10 years old, in a pink party dress beribboned pig-tails in her hair. There she was at 12, still looking very much the little girl in her little sailor dress. And there she was at 14, now looking awkward and embarrassed to be photographed in perhaps already overly childish clothes for a girl who was already looking like a young woman. As I looked at the pictures I said “You know? you shouldn’t be so eager to dismiss your childhood, Some day you’ll look back on these days fondly and wish for them back” Nicole got a sour look on her face. “I doubt it, You have no idea what it’s like.” I laughed out loud, “Oh I think I do. I was a little girl once too. And unlike you, I was always very short for my age, which made it even more difficult to be taken seriously.” I turned from the pictures and Nicole got that amused half-smirk on her face again, making me feel uncomfortable in an odd way. “Yes, you have one on me there. you are ittie bittie!” Nicole walked to her closet and pulled out another outfit, moving to put it in the box. But before she did she stopped short and looked the clothing. She held it up and gave a playful look to ashlie. It was a plaid jumper with a white, peter-pan collared blouse underneath. A school uniform by the looks of it. “You know ashlie, when I wore this I was in the sixth grade. I was about the size you are now.” ashlie cocked her head in confusion, What was this girl driving at? Ashlie looked at the jumper for a second “Um..Oh? ha ha. You’re teasing me about my height!” Nicole smirked a little wider. “No I just noticed something? I’ll bet you could fit into this outfit if you wanted!” This caused me to look at the uniform with new eyes. It was certainly a cute little outfit for a girl. But I couldn’t imagine myself in such an outfit. Expensive tailored business suits were my “uniform” of choice for the past 5 years. And even when casual, I took pains to portray a professional, accomplished image. “Umm…I..uh.." stammered in confusion for a moment, and then let out a nervous giggle. “Oh you’re just teasing me.” Nicole’s expression turned into a slight sneer as she dangeled the jumper in front of me, “You see? You’re not so eager to recapture those childhood memories you pretend to be so fond of. Your all talk.” Ah-ha! I now realized I was being tested by Nicole. Nicole’s rejection of her own childhood was her way viewing the way all adults really felt about it, despite their words. I dident want her to think I'm all talk so I said “No, Nicole. It’s not like that at all!” nicole stopped dangling the jumper “Suuuuure, it isn’t.” she sarcastically remarked. “I’m serious Nicole,” I tried to explain. “Just because I won’t put on your old uniform, it doesn’t mean I think childhood is something bad.” she stood straight up “Not bad for me, it seems!!” Nicole shot back. “But too degrading for you? Just like all the other adults. You can talk a good game, but you obviously don’t really believe a word you say.” I put my hands up in a calming manner “I didn’t say anything about it being degrading,” I replied defensively. “I think your old uniform is....very cute. And Nothing to be remotely ashamed of.” nicole rolled her eyes and tapped her foot “But you won’t put it on?” Nicole stated blankly, in a tone that suggested utter disbelief. I thought to myself for a moment, and realized my resistance did seem a bit irrational. If it would help Nicole overcome her hang-ups, my weekend staying with her would probably go a bit smoother. And besides, I might win a few points in Trisha’s eyes. I looked up to nicole as she looked down on me “Well if it means so much to you, I’ll put it on.” I offered, feeling rather generous with that offer. Nicole’s expression immediately changed to one of glee that seemed a bit way out of proportion for the simple offer. I assumed it must be due to that deep psychological hang-up over her own childhood. But I had no time to ponder that as Nicole became a whir of activity and instructions. she helped me out of my dress jacket and said “You can hang your jacket here!" As she pointed to the closet "and I’ll get a skirt hangar for your skirt!" She pointed to my legs and I looked down "Oh no! the pantyhose have to come off too, I have knee socks for you,Your shoe size is a 5?" I nodded yes as I silliped out of my skirt "Here! these Mary Janes are a 5!” Before I knew it I was standing there in only my underwear, a rather stylish navy blue bra and panty set, with an under-wire push-up. I felt exposed and foolish, crossing my arms protectively in front of myself. Nicole suddenly paused as she turned from the closet where she had hung my suit and seemed to be looking at my body as if trying to sort out some question in her mind. “Hmmm…..no, that underwear won’t do either? I’ll have to find you something more appropriate!” I was begging to feel like this had gone a bit further than I had intended it to, and tried to mention something about it. But I found my self-confidence was not quite where it had been a short while ago. “Um...Nicole, I.. I think this is good enough? just to try on the outfit?” In contrast, Nicole seemed quite a bit more confident at the moment, and brushed my comment aside, “Nonsense! The whole point of wearing the outfit is to see how it feels. And that means the whole outfit from head to toe!” She searched through one of her drawers for a moment and came out with a pair of white cotton panties decorated with my little ponys. “Here. These are some old ones of mine. They’re perfect for this look!” I reluctantly accepted them, looking at them with obvious reluctance. “Um.. Nicole I don’t know about this?” Nicole walked right up to me and put her hands to her hips and stared down at me, now that I was out of my 2 inch pumps, her height advantage was even more apparent. I had to look past her chest to see her eyes. She bent forward and said “You’re backing out already? SEE! I knew you were full of it!” as she stared straight into my eyes My growing insecurity was in conflict with my initial impulse to prove my point even if that point seemed a bit unimportant at the moment. Nicole cocked her head and said "well?" I really dident know what to say and and I replied. “No..I’m..uh..I just would like a little privacy to put the rest on?” Nicole stood straight back up and returned to a more positive mood. “Oh, ok? I understand that.” She walked back to the dresser. “Before I go, would you prefer a training bra, or a t-shirt to match the panties?” I was dumbfounded at that question “Um.. err..” I struggled, not terribly fond of either idea. Nicole immediately decided for me, “I think the training bra is better,” she offered, handing me the simple white garment. “That’s more sixth grade. Just starting to blossom.” And with that, Nicole walked from the room mentioning something about needing to make a phone call. I yelled "hey?" And nicole stopped. "Who are you calling?" She smiled down to me and replied "oh I was just suppose to call someone about a job?" I dident like the way she smirked after saying that but dismissed it and said "ok, I'm going to change now." Nicoled smile and closed the door. I stared at the childishly plain undergarments. Such a contrast to the expensive and elegant ones I was accustomed to wearing. I had long believed in dressing myself as elegantly on the inside as on the outside. It was always a subtle reminder of my style and perhaps my status, I suppose. That made this little act of underwear changing more diminishing than I had expected. Nonetheless, I told myself to follow through for the sake of Nicole. If this little gesture would gain her trust, I told myself it wasn’t such a big deal. My movements a bit clumsier then usual, due to my underlying nervousness, I slipped out of my stylish panties and bra. Quickly sliding into the new cotton panties, I was at least rewarded by the fact that they seemed comfortable, and fit well. The training bra was a slightly different matter, forcing my big breasts to flatten against my chest was Not terribly comfortable. But with a little adjusting, it became simply a matter of getting used to the slight restriction, and serious discomfort. The blouse was next. Buttoning it up, I noted the contrast. The slightly stiff fabric was nothing like my expensive blouses. But I welcomed the jumper to cover it. The jumper Almost being the key to the whole outfit. As I tugged it into place, and smoothed it down, I felt instantly ridiculous. The pleats flared out, making me feel uncomfortably exposed. Nicole was proven if anything, to have slightly overestimated my size. The jumper was actually slightly too large on me, making me feel even more uncomfortable. It amplified the impression of my small stature. Not bothering to look at my appearance in the mirror, I was determined to get this over with as quickly as possible. I sat on the bed and tugged the white knee socks into place. Without much more thought, I stepped into the black patent leather Mary-Jane's, fastening the buckles and standing just in time for Nicole to come bursting back through the door, now a bigger blur of hyperactivity. Nicole stopped dead in her tracks the moment she saw me, a look of pure amazement on her face. The intensity of her gaze made me self-consciously shift nervously from one foot to the other. “Um… so how do I look?” I asked, tugging at the hem of the jumper and displaying more nervousness than I intended. “Almost perfect!” Nicole replied with that same intensity. “Come on. Lets get that makeup off you and get you some more appropriate jewelry” She grabbed me by the wrist and whisked me over to a seat in front of a makeup mirror. I wondered why she was in such a hurry. There Nicole took out a cloth and some Noxema. Before I could protest my face was being scrubbed clean of my expensive and tastefully applied lipstick, blush, eyeliner and mascara. As I blinked my eyes the scrubbing was finished, I noticed how I looked in the mirror. Not my usual self at all. Nicole quickly applied some other makeup, but only pink blush and some cherry flavored lip gloss. Far-less sophisticated than I was used to. She also clasped a tiny multi color candy necklace around my neck, as well as giving me some friendship bracelets to replace my designer watch. She whirled me around, facing me away from the mirror before I had a chance to look, and examined me with that same intensity. I realized I was feeling less and less confident around this girl, and tried to gather my composure by staring at the floor, rather than looking her in the eye. “I think just the hair is left!” Nicole remarked. But as I started to protest, she simply ignored me and began unpinning and brushing out my hair from its carefully done professional style, into a shoulder length simpler one. I swallowed up my protest, hoping to get this over with as quickly as possible now, and was surprised by two quick SNIPS from scissors, giving me girlish bangs. “Hey!” I objected. “That was an expensive hairstyle!” Nicole didn't even bother to reply. I was beginning to feel she was intentionally treating me like a child, and I was trying not to let it get to me. She rummaged a bit in a drawer, and came back with two white barrettes in the shape of butterflies. With quick snaps, she fastened them into place on either side of my head, holding the longer strands of hair out of my face. Which emphasizing the bangs even more. With a surprisingly strong tug, she pulled me to my feet and whirled me around to face the mirror. I gasped at the image reflected. My hand flew to my mouth to cover up my open-jawed shock. I looked nothing like myself at all. Staring back from the mirror at me was a real child! Not just some adult playing dress up. The girl in the mirror seemed awkward and embarrassed. But the taller, older girl standing behind her, who seemed to look 5 or 6 years her older then Ashley now, seemed very pleased and extremely confident in what she had done. I suddenly felt trapped and exposed. Standing there in such supremely childish clothing, I found myself actually envying the more mature and more womanly clothing Nicole wore. While Nicole's curves and sex-appeal were accented, I felt almost beneath sexual desirability now. My chest looked small, and the outfit camouflaged what there was. The jumper masked any curves I possessed. I felt a growing sensation of being suddenly different and excluded from the entire adult world. I felt a sudden desperation to escape, to tear off these clothes, and put my own back on. But at that moment I was startled, hearing the doorbell ring. Before I knew what was happening, Nicole tugged me quickly by the arm out from the room and into the hallway. “Wh… what's going on?” I demanded, as I found myself meekly stumbling along behind Nicole in confusion. “Just play along” Nicole replied without looking back.“You look so good I want to see if we can fool my friend!” “Umm… I don't know?” I said, tugging back in resistance. “I think I should just change back.” Nicole turned and fixed me with a glare. “So are you saying you'd be ashamed if someone assumed you were a child? That its beneath you to be taken the way I am every day?” Gosh, she had me there. That was exactly the problem I was trying to help her overcome. I simply couldn't back out now without reinforcing her problem with that. So I tried to keep my nerves, telling myself it was all just a little game. “Um…n..no, I’m not saying that?” I replied in confusion “Great!” said Nicole, spinning around and now easily tugging me along with her to answer the door. I suppose I’d have to play along with this little “game” after all. But surely I would be recognized as an adult really quickly,

Chapter 3. What a Tangled Web We

answered the door, and I found myself shyly standing behind her. Almost trying to hide myself. From the childish hairstyle, to the plaid-pleated uniform, to the knee socks, to the Mary Jane's. There was nothing about my appearance I truly wanted anyone to see at the moment. “Thanks for coming Beth!” said Nicole, as another girl about the same age entered. Though not quite as tall as Nicole, she seemed a little more fit, and wore a sweater with a logo indicating she was in some type of club . I looked up at her short reddish brown hair, and freckles, as she peeked past Nicole to spot me. “And this must be ashlie!,” she said with a smile that seemed a little patronizing. She extended her hand, “I’m Beth. Nice to meet you.” Gosh, how awkward I felt. Beth was clearly fooled by my childish appearance, speaking to me like I was a shy child. And in a way, that's exactly how I felt at the moment, as I shook her hand weakly and mumbled “umm… n.. nice to meet you.” “Oh aren't you a bashful little thing?” Beth giggled. “Don't worry, I don't bite.” This caused me to simply blush and nervously tug at the hem of my pleated jumper. “So, you go to Saint pat's? What grade are you in?” she asked. For a moment I blanked at her question, until I remembered that I was wearing a school uniform. Saint pat's was a local girls school. “Ummm….Y.. yes.” I offered uncertainly. “Ashlie is in sixth grade this year!,” Nicole offered in a tone which sounded helpful. “Her mother and mine work together. And She's staying with me for the weekend, while they're away on another business trip.” Why that made me blush so deeply, I don't know? It was a perfectly plausible story. But I hated to have it implied that Nicole was the one taking care of me instead of the other way around. And I especially hated to hear that I was so easily assumed to be a sixth-grader, when in fact I already had an MBA and a career! I silently hoped that Nicole was already satisfied with our little game, and would send Beth off shortly. “Ashlie, why don't you go watch some T.V while Beth and I talk for a little bit” Nicole offered. while I didn't feel great about being dismissed from the room like I was a child. But obviously our little game had worked, and I had no desire to reveal the truth now. It seemed more embarrassing than funny from my perspective. So I just nodded and quickly scurried off into the living room, grabbed the remote, plopped down on the sofa and clicked on the television. I had hoped Nicole and Beth would finish soon, but I supposed it didn't matter much. At least she wasn't going out dressed like this. In the privacy of the living room, I didn't feel nearly as self-conscious about my childish attire. I actually let myself relax a bit, and forgot about the girls in the other room. Suddenly, I heard Nicole tell Beth, “I’ll be back in a little while. Thanks for the help.” And the door quickly slammed shut. I leapt to my feet and darted toward the front door. Beth was standing there smiling at me expectantly. “Where did Nicole go?” I asked, unable to contain the urgency from my voice. I was supposed to be the one keeping her home, and within the first hour of being here, she was off! “Oh don't worry” Beth replied in annoyingly calm manner. “She's just going out for a little while to pick up a couple things. I’m staying with until she gets back” My eyes opened wide in surprise. Beth was staying with me? What on earth for? and then it hit me. The way I was dressed…then the little “game” Nicole had me play along to…the hushed conversation in the other room… “Y.. You cant mean you're BABYSITTING me!” Beth gave a friendly, but annoyingly condescending smile. “Well you don't have to call it that if it makes you feel embarrassed. Nicole told me you were a little sensitive about the topic.” My face flushed with anger, partially at myself. How could I have let myself be tricked into this by that girl! I was warned she was manipulative! And now, I was forced to confront the embarrassing situation and confess the real situation to Beth. The joke wasn't going to be on Beth, it was on me! I tried to calm myself. “Um.. Beth. I have a little confession to make” Beth quizzically raised an eyebrow as I continued. “Nicole and I were playing a little trick on you. You see, I’m not really a child at all.” Beth crossed her arms in front of herself, “Oh, really?” she asked with a skeptical look. I was a bit annoyed to be hit with such skepticism by this girl, but I realized the fault was mostly mine, so I tried not to let it get to me. “I’m afraid so. You see, I was asked by Nicole's mother to stay with her this weekend, and see that she does her homework rather than going out to parties.” Beth now broke into a smirk. “Nicole's mom hired a junior-high student to baby-sit Nicole? did she now?” “No!” I yelled, becoming openly frustrated with the situation. “I told you I’m not really a child!” Beth looked me over “You just happen to wear a school uniform from St. Pat's in your free time I suppose?” Beth said, in a tone becoming openly mocking to ashley. “I told you! Listen to me! we were playing a trick on you!!” I said with a stamp of my foot “Nicole and I were going through her closet and...Oh never mind! The point is that I was only pretending to be a junior high student. To see if it would fool you!” “Ohhhh, you were trying to fool me when we met?” Beth replied, clearly not convinced of my story. “Yes! Yes! That's what I saying!” I yelled, not able to keep the frustration out of my voice. “And you're NOT trying to fool me now?” Beth replied with a hint of a “gotcha” in her voice. “Of course that's not it! I’m really an adult! This outfit is all part of the trick! Look, I can prove it if you wont believe me? I have my drivers license in my purse.” I snapped with frustration. Beth looked amused but some what curious. “Well lets see this drivers license then?” she said with a sarcastic smile. “My purse is sitting right next to the…” I turned toward the little table next to the front door, only to see it was empty. A quick glance to all sides and didn't locate it anywhere. “But…it…it was sitting right here? by the front door! I swear, you gotta believe me! ” I explained. “Nicole must have taken it! Call her!” I heard “Ahem!” as Beth cleared her throat behind me. “Are you sure you don't mean this?” she was holding up a bright pink backpack, that seemed to have books and folders inside of it. On the outside was a piece of masking tape with the words “Property of Ashlie” written on it in large childish letters. “That is not mine!” I snapped. Beth shrugged her shoulders, she was looking less amused now. “OK, but I believe this is where you'll find the homework Nicole told me you were supposed to do?” My eyes opened wide with surprise. “Homework? But…but I told you, I am NOT actually a child! I don't HAVE homework!” “Nicole told me you might pull something like this. I’m trying to stay nice, but I’m losing patience young lady.” Beth replied with an increasingly clipped tone. This was just absurd. Here was this….teenager, holding a ridiculous looking backpack out to me and expecting ME to meekly take it and do HOMEWORK?!! It was time to put this little missy in her place. It wasn't her fault that Nicole pulled this trick, but I knew it was time to end this once and for all. I put my hands on my hips, let my anger show on my face and put my foot down. “Now you listen to ME, young… LADY!” I emphasized those words very clearly to let her know just who the adult was. “I have already told YOU the true situation here, and I will not, WILL NOT, play this little game no matter what you think about it. Am I clear?” To my surprise, Beth didn't look remotely chastened or disturbed by my words. She calmly set down the pack, and straightened herself back up with a sigh. “I was hoping that it didn't have to come to this? I tried to be friendly, But that's obviously not going to work with you” I was A little shaken by not getting my expected response from her, I nonetheless tried it again “DID…did you hear me? I said I’m not putting up with any more!” “Oh I heard you loud and clear” replied Beth in that disturbingly calm tone. “ and you've completely convinced me that you wont ‘play’ as you call it? without a little extra motivation. And that's just what I intend to provide.” And with that she walked directly up to me and grabbed me by the wrist. I hadn't realized that she was so much taller. I found myself just staring at her in shock from her sudden aggression! I tugged to pull free, but found her strength to be tremendous. And without another word she turned and strode from the front door into the living room, pulling me helplessly and awkwardly behind her. “Wh… what are you doing?” I gasped after her, sounding worried and unsure, even to myself. “L…let GO!” Without bothering to respond she turned and seated herself on the sofa, and with another quick tug from her I found myself sprawling through the air, only to land face-down across her lap. My instant reaction was to try to scramble to my feet, but within a few moments of futile struggling easily counteracted by this giant of a girl, I realized I was now helplessly restrained. But it wasn't until I felt my skirt being lifted up that the meaning of this position sunk in! She intended to….SPANK me! With that realization I struggled with renewed energy but I found it equally ineffective. “St..stop!!!!” I practically shouted. “You CANT do this!!!” With terrifying calmness, Beth finished lifting my skirt up, exposing the childish panties Nicole had insisted upon me wearing, and simply stated, “oh I most certainly can! Now will you promise to behave? Or do I need to continue?” Not being accustomed to this sort of situation, I lost control of myself and shouted back, “Promise to behave! Wh… who do you think you are? Let me up this instant!!” And with that I suddenly felt six fast hard smacks across my bottom alternating from one cheek to the other. I was stunned into total silence. I simply couldn't believe it! I was actually being SPANKED. And it truly did hurt. This girl was strong and meant business. “Well?” I heard from Beth as she stopped. “Would you like to change that attitude? Or should I continue?” My mind was raceing. This seemed unreal, it couldn't be happening? I couldn't gather my thoughts well enough to formulate a coherent reply. I simply wined “But…but….NO! Stop!” “Are you going to act like a good girl and listen to me?” she asked. “Good girl?! Listen to YOU?!” I yelled back at her without thinking. “I am NOT a child!!” that's when I felt SMACK SMACK SMACK and my bottom was suddenly on fire. I struggled wildly, but Beth's strength held me firmly in place. All the while her hand rained down on my exposed and already sore butt. “STOP!!” I shouted as I realized how truly trapped I was. Beth simply ignored my pleas and kept spanking. It was really hurting now and I was beginning to feel the tears well up in my eyes, when she suddenly stopped spanking. “Now?” she started to speak, not sounding winded nor upset. She spoke in that same calm tone she used before “I think its about time we had a little talk. You might not like the word, but I am you BABYSITTER, is that clear?” I was totally out of sorts and had no chance to gather my thoughts as what to say. The pain in my bottom was occupying a tremendous part of my attention, making me unable to focus on what to say. So I blurted back, “B.. babysitter? I…I’m the babysitter” And with a resigned sigh, Beth suddenly and swiftly tugged my panties down, exposing my bare bottom. My automatic wriggling in response was ineffective as the rest had been. “Still not ready to behave? Fine! I can keep this up as long as it takes!” Beth said calmly. “W..wait! NO!” I shouted. But Beth simply ignored me and began spanking again. this time the smacks on my bare bottom were louder and felt even harder. as they came down on my plump little butt I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, and heard myself starting to sob uncontrollably. This couldn't be happening to me! “Pl… PLEEEASE!!” I cried out in pain. Beth's spanks slowed down a bit And she began to speak between swats. “Are we getting ready to behave?” SMACK! I sobbed out “Yes!” Any thoughts about my I dignity were overwhelmed by the need to save my now burning bottom. SMACK! “Really? You promise to start acting like a good girl and listen?” SMACK! “Y… y..YES!” SMACK! “Then lets start with telling the truth? How old are you really?” SMACK! “Tw…twenty…” SMACK SMACK! Beth's blows rained down harder and quicker again, before I could even finish saying “twenty-six” “NO MORE GAMES! I want your REAL age little girl!” Beth lectured. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK! I was suddenly found myself eager to confess to anything she wanted, to spare my poor bottom! what age did she want to hear? Flashed through my mind “I mean..tw… twelve!” I cried out. Much to my relief the spanks stopped. “Much better” Beth replied. “Now lets clear the rest up. You're twelve years old, and Nicole was babysitting you, right?” With a sniffle I replied “Yes” Hardly believing I could hear my own voice saying such a thing. “Good girl” she complimented back. “And since Nicole left me in charge, you're going to listen, right?” “Y… yes!” I sobbed. “Now I want to hear you promise to be a good girl, and I’ll let you back up.” With relief dangled so tantalizing, I eagerly confessed, ignoring the injury to my ego, “I…I’ll be a good girl! I p…promise!!” And with that, Beth released me and tugged me firmly back to my feet. My burning bottom overcame any sense of modesty I had,

back into place, both of my hands immediately flew back to rub my very sore cheeks. I couldn't believe how much it was stinging! Beth's expression was slightly amused, and I couldn't bear to look her in the eye due to my intense shame and fear. “Now go take a time-out in the corner to cool down.” Even in my defeated state that sentence seemed to spark something in me. “A time out?” I snapped back, unthinkingly in surprise. Beth's expression turned fierce “Or perhaps you need a little more spanking to persuade you?” I let out an audible gasp and my hands defensively covered my sore bottom in fright. “NO!” I replied with a fresh sob. “Then march yourself to the corner young lady!” she snapped. “And keep those panties down as a reminder until I give you permission to raise them. is that CLEAR?” I was openly crying now and I sobbed back “y…yes.” “MARCH!” she barked, pointing to a suitable corner. And without another thought, I quickly and awkwardly waddled to the corner, my panties dropping to my ankles as I did so further embarrassing me but I didn't dare touch them without Beth's permission. As I got to the corner Beth had indicated, she came up behind me, and roughly grabbed my wrists and placed my hands on top of my head. “For that last bit of backtalk, hands ON your head, missy!" she tugged up the back of my skirt and tucked it into the waistband, exposing my reddened bare bottom. I didn't dare protest, simply letting out renewed tears.“Don't you dare even LOOK away from that corner until I say! is that clear?” she demanded. “Y...yes ma’am!” I responded quickly. Then the realization that I was calling a mere child “ma’am” hit me, and deepened my humiliation even further. Beth left me standing there, as she sat back on the sofa, clicked on the television and browsed the channels. Ten minutes went by before I heard the front door open and Nicole call out. “Beth? Ashlie?” I wanted to melt into the floor “In here!” Beth called back. Unconsciously I pressed myself deeper into the corner, as if that would help conceal me from Nicole. My fear of Beth kept any thought of running away from the corner and trying to hide entirely out of my head. So there I stood, obviously spanked bare bottom and on full display, with my hands on my head in the corner. as Nicole entered the living room, I heard her gasp, and then a stifled giggle. “What happened here?” she asked with a snicker. “Nothing I couldn't handle” Beth replied calmly “You were right about her attitude though. She tried to pull a stunt the moment you were out the door. She has a wild imagination, that's for sure!” Nicole's amusement was evident in her voice. “What stunt did she try to pull?” Nicole said as she set a paper grocery bag down by the couch “Oh she spun some crazy story about being YOUR babysitter, if you can believe it. And claimed she was really an adult. She was so insistent I even doubted myself for a moment, as ridiculous as that sounds. Of course, when it came time for some “proof” it all fell apart on her. But it still took a sound spanking to get her to drop it. Stubborn girl!” Nicole was openly giggling at this point. “What's so funny?” Beth asked in a puzzled voice. Nicole collected herself quickly. ”I was just thinking of her smart mouth with me earlier. I guess I’m too much of a pushover when I baby-sit.” Beth patted Nicole's knee “Well I don't spank often, But sometimes that's all that gets through. Isn't that right Ashlie?” Beth's voice raised theatrically as she directed that last question to me. God! I wanted to die right there. I was torn between a desire to flee this mortifying scene, and the fear of being caught and spanked by Beth some more if I dared. The fear won out as I muttered back a small “yes.” both teens leaned forward and looked at Ashlie “What did you say?" We didn't hear you? Louder please” said Beth “I…I said yes!” I replied back, the cheeks on my face were surely as red as those on my bottom now. “And what are you saying yes to dear?” Nicole asked “W…w…with what Beth just said?” I replied with exasperation. "Watch your tone, young lady!” Beth fired back, making my heart leap into my throat. “Answer Nicole politely. What was it you agreed with?” "that sometimes..um… only..um… sp..sp.. spanking gets through?” My voice sounding as uncertain and squeaky as a real child. “Good girl.” Beth replied soothingly, settling my nerves as she deepened my shame. “Well thanks for everything!” Nicole said to Beth. “Since you have such a good way with little Ashlie, perhaps you can help me out some more. She's staying with me all weekend you know? And there is something I wanted to do tonight”

nodded yes “Well sure. I can stay here tonight with her, As long as you pay me. I could use a little extra money any way” Beth replied. “Oh of course!” Nicole replied with glee. “You're a real life saver. I’d be stuck at home all weekend without you!” I felt my heart sink, as I realized this was going to be a very, very long weekend for me.

1 comment:

  1. The story was taken/copied from another writer. The title of the original would be "Babysitter to Babysat" by Netsylph.

    I don't hold anything against the blogger but I think actual writers should get the praise for their works. I also enjoyed the stories (the original ones); this is just my way to pay a little tribute to the real creators of the stories.

    To the blog owner - You did all the hard work, going through the story and changing the names wherever necessary to fit your fantasy (or real) character in the story. I don't think it would be too bad if you mentioned the original authors.

    You may just add few words like - "This story was taken from ... ... ... by ... & I enjoyed this story so much and decided to have my own version. So I changed the names to fit my character into the story. Hope you'd enjoy"

    I hope you take no offense and consider this for future. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete