Monday, August 19, 2013

Ashlie goes to abraham heights

Abraham Heights

After all these years, she finally had a teaching position in an all-American girls school. Okay so it was only a minor school in the mid-west, but from little acorns, she thought happily, I am at last a bone-a-fide teacher. Ashlie thought to herself.

Ashlie's happy mood lasted all the way to Carlton House. Then a sense of some foreboding crept in. As she walked up the paved path to the house, she was disconcerted to see a school pendant hanging from one of the windows. Also, there seemed to be far too many young women who appeared to be students coming form the house.

“Excuse me,” she said to the girl at the front desk. “Ashlie Farmer. Am I in the right place?”

“Welcome to the Abraham heights school for girls,” the girl answered automatically with just a tad too much enthusiasm. “Oh. Aren’t you kind of young for a freshman?”

“young?” ashlie bristled. “I am 26!”

The girl laughed nervously.

“Your kidding right? I didn’t mean that you were to young, I just meant that you eh… don’t look like a freshman...in high school. You look like you should be in the middle school”

Slightly mollified, ashlie put down her bag and tried to start

“That's because I am not a freshman. I am ashlie farmer the…”

“Well if you're not a freshman then I think you must be in the wrong place,” the girl said cheerfully as she continued to scan her lists. “Voight, Voller, Vynch, now where are the… are here were are, f. Filbert, Fleming, oh… other side just under the A's, farmer A. A., that you?”

“ashlie Ann farmer, yes.” ashlie said with a tight smile.

“Such a lovely name.”

“Thank you.” ashlie was getting a little irritated by the over done enthusiasm by now.

“Oh you have one of the single rooms on the second floor,” the girl smiled again, handing ashlie a key. “Who’d you kill?”

By the time ashlie had unpacked her bags it was too late to report to the administration building. No matter she thought, there were no classes until Monday. She had all weekend to get

Just then there was some screaming in the hall outside and it sounded as if a herd of elephants were being pursued by lions. Perhaps this is just temporary? She wondered, I mean, some of these small town schools might not have fixed accommodation for faculty. But surely sharing a building with freshman was a

Ashlie found a small diner off the main street that sold her a passable hamburger and coffee.

Overall, Abraham Heights seemed like a nice town and before she returned to Carlton House she took a tour of the town to size it up for possible long-term apartments. There were a couple of nice streets, one of them had a cute little bar on the corner where she hoped the student body did not get to. It certainly looked more like a locals bar. She made a mental note of its location and continued on. Then a little before 10 and almost before she knew it, she arrived back at the house. She had half expected chaos with so many students in the house, but although there was a little frantic scurrying, most of the girls dashed about with purpose rather than high jinks.

Ashlie reached the top of her stair and turned into her corridor. The house was certainly clean and the pictures on the wall were understated and in good taste. Oh well, she thought, it will do for a week or two. I’ll check with the administration on Monday to see if they haven't made some sort of mistake.

Just then a young woman came down the passage towards her. Unlike the other girls she had seen, she was walking very slowly. What was also obvious was that she was crying. She couldn't have been more than 18 and ashlie thought that tears looked so out of place at the start of term. Homesickness maybe?

“Are you okay?” ashlie asked.

“Why don't you boil your head,” the girl snapped.

Ashlie was taken back, but before she could say anything the girl angrily crashed through the fire doors leading to the stairs.

Ashlie shrugged as she watched the door close and went to her

The next day she went to the main school office, but it was closed. So, she walked around the campus and visited the English faculty instead to see if she could find some colleagues.

“Shouldn't you be wearing a beanie on campus?” Said a voice.

Ashlie turned around, startled, only to see a rather stern looking young woman with fiery red-hair glaring at her.

“A what?” ashlie asked.

“Oh another one who hasn't read the handbook,” the girl sighed.

“I beg your pardon” ashlie gaped at was obviously a student, albeit a sophomore or junior maybe.

“Can you please tell me your name?” It was an order not a question, ashlie noted.

“farmer,” the girl muttered and checked her list. “I cant seem to find a freshman of that name?”

“What is it with this place? I am ashlie farmer; I am in the English faculty. I start on Monday.”

“Oh. Oh… I… I’m terribly sorry. I thought you were… you see freshmen have to wear beanies throughout the first semester,

“My god. Do they still do that?”

Seeing that she was not in trouble, the girl grinned and began to gush about the college and its customs.

It was quite a while before ashlie could slip away.

As it was, the faculty was closed except for students picking up assignments from their in-trays.

One thing ashlie did see after her conversation with the earnest redhead, was a lot of young girls wearing beanies. I wonder what happens if they dont, ashlie thought idly. For some reason the image of the crying girl from the night before popped into her head and she laughed.

That evening, she went and found the bar she had scoped out the previous day. A couple of guys hit on her, but they were nice about it and didn't push it. But she did fall in to chatting with a woman at the bar and after a couple of beers realised the time.

“Goodness me, look at the time, I have to go.” She told her temporary friend.

The house was dark and quiet when she arrived home at little before 11 and she was surprised to find that the front door was locked. The bell push made no sound so ashlie wondered what to do. Then a rather flustered girl in her nightclothes opened the

“Are you nuts?” The girl looked decidedly on edge.

“I don’t think so? I am just trying to get into my room.”

“Dorm closes at 10,” the girl hissed tugging at ashlie. “Quick, get

“Okay, okay,” ashlie laughed at the girl.

No sooner had she stepped inside the door than the girl took off.

“Strange girl,” ashlie murmured and closed the door, relocking it.

It had been a long couple of days, what with the travel and the settling in, so ashlie heaved a sigh and then yawned as she rubbed the back of her neck. She suddenly wished that she had one of the downstairs rooms.

She got as far as the end of the corridor where she had seen the crying girl the night before when she was confronted by a rather tall and severe middle-aged woman.

“Have you any idea what time it is young lady?”

“Eh… yes its, let me see,” ashlie pulled back her sleeve to look at her watch, “almost 11.”

“Impudence will get you nowhere my girl,” the woman spat.

Ashlie frowned and wondered if she might be drunk. One of

“Were you aware that the doors of this house are locked at 10?” The woman continued.

“That’s what the strange girl downstairs said,” ashlie pointed over her shoulder. “How am I supposed to get in?”

“You are supposed to have already come home by then, dont you read the rules?”

“Ah rules, ‘for the obeisance of fools and the guidance of wise men,’” She quoted. “Gosh, I am a little drunk. No I didn't actually, I only arrived yesterday.”

“This is intolerable. Do you know who I am?”

“No. I’m ashlid farmer, by the way. Do you live here too?”

“I am Mrs Main, the housemother.”

“The what? You have to be fucking kidding?”

“I can hardly believe my ears. Come with me this instant.”

“Your ears look fine to me,” ashlie giggled. “Sorry, I really have had too much to drink.”

“Come with me,” the woman growled, seizing ashlie by the ear.

“Hey. What are you doing?” ashlie said with a shout as she was dragged down the corridor.

“You young brats are all the same, a few days away from home and you think you own the world. Well not in this house. In this house freshmen know their place.”

“Freshman. Not again, listen lady…”

“Dont you ‘listen me’, you listen.”

Ashlie was still blustering as she was led into a large in-house apartment at the end of the hall. There she was shoved forward and told to wait there.

“Look, I dont know…” But Mrs Main wasn't listening as she had already gone into one of the other rooms.

She quickly emerged holding a hairbrush in one hand and an old Shaker style chair in the other. It was all getting far too surreal for ashlie, who yawned and started for the door.

“Can we sort this misunderstanding out tomorrow? I’m bushed.”

But Mrs Main promptly sat down and pulled ashlie over her lap.

“We are going to sort out the misunderstanding now,” the housemother growled.

Ashlie giggled as she flopped across the woman’s lap, not quite following what was about to happen.

“This is silly let me explain,” ashlie said as she tried to get up.

“Youre not going anywhere girl. I once had the captain of the ladies rowing team in this house, she was a big girl but no

The hairbrush stung ashlie’s bottom then and she yelped.

“What the fuck?”

“Listen my girl any more of that and you wont sit down until you

Then Mrs main let rip with a sharp volley to the seat of ashlie’s

“This is… owww… please…” ashlie gasped.

“Dont tell me miss prissy has never been spanked?”

“No… certainly not… well yes but…”

The housemother brought her arm down hard and finished it with a flick for an extra hard spank.

“Which is it? Yes. No. You are certainly going to get a very sound spanking now.”

“You can’t do this I’m… yeow! Ooh.” ashlie was having trouble getting the words out now.

“I certainly can young lady, it is clearly stipulated in my job contract. We have been spanking uppity brats in this house

“But I’m… nah…ttt a freshman… yikes! Please god… nooo!”

“I know you are a freshman. Not that it makes a difference. I have had a senior or two over my knee before now.”

“But I am not… fuuuckkk that hurt, please…”

“I see,” Mrs Main sighed.

Ashlie was dumped on the floor where she began to cry. The strange woman got up and went into the other room again. When she came back she was holding a bar of soap. Not that ashlie was taking any notice, she was still lying on the floor dazed and confused clutching at her bottom.

Then the woman grabbed ashlie by the hair and shoved the bar of soap in her mouth.

“Wahh, puh, puh…” ashlie spluttered. While she did so, Mrs Main grabbed the zip of her skirt in back and drew it down. Before she knew it, she was hauled to her feet with her skirt going south and dragged back across Mrs Main’s knee.

“Now young lady I don’t want to hear another word come out of your mouth that ain’t either ‘yes ma’am’ or ‘no ma’am, do you

“Listen please… yaaah!” Mrs Main spanked down hard and then with a flourish whipped ashlie’s panties down to her ankles. “My

Mrs Main sighed again and began another stiff spanking volley until ashlie could not draw a breath and had opted for clawing at the chair legs and kicking her feet.

“Do you understand?” Mrs main growled.

“Yes ma’am,” ashlie yelped emphatically. “But please listen.”

“No, no, no, no young lady. You listen.”

Then Mrs Main set to spanking her charge with a vigour that could have rattled the china in hell. The flat of the hairbrush cracked across ashlie’s round red bottom so that sound bounced back of the walls in time for the next impact. Ashlie would have been fascinated by the physics of it, but she had other things on her mind at that moment.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes ma’am,” ashlie sobbed.

“Do I have to spank you into next Tuesday to get you to mind

“That’s quite a bottom you have there, both before and after its spanking,” Mrs Main observed as she eyed the epic red globes. “Believe me and I have seen a few.”

“Yes ma’am,” ashlie continued to sob, not daring to venture one

“Good girl. Now stand up and go and put that cute button nose of yours in the corner,” Mrs Main said kindly.

“But Mrs Main… yeow!” ashlie’s explanation was cut short by another round of spanks.

“Honey you got to mind me. Now what did I say? Get your cute little hiney to that corner.”

Ashlie had never felt so stupid in her entire life. She wished she could stop crying long enough to explain properly, but she could see that the housemother was in no mood to listen. But there was nothing for it, so she limped forward to obey the batty old

Once in the corner, ashlie let go with heart felt sobbing while Mrs Main looked on still holding the hairbrush. She must have stood there for five or 10 minutes with a hot hard throbbing bottom before she could recover herself. Then she took a deep breath and turned to confront her tormentor.

“Mrs Main you are going to feel so silly about this… but I am not a freshman. I am…” ashlie tried her confident best to assert herself, as she took up a lecturers stance complete with hand

“Oh dear me,” Mrs Main said wearily. “For the last time young lady, I dont care.”

The housemother stood up and strode towards her recalcitrant tenant and hauled her back across her lap.

“Mrs Main please listen,” ashlie wailed in her panic.

“You know I used to get a girl like you maybe once every couple of years. Lately it seems that every semester I get a smart mouth who tries to tell me that they are too old to be spanked and that it ‘just isn't done in this day and age.’” Mrs Main pinched the bridge of nose before she set to giving ashlie another spanking.

Mrs Main had several grades of spanking she could give through long years of practice. There was the common or garden sound spanking that usually worked. There was the ‘you wont sit down for a week’ exemplary spanking for the hard cases. And there was what she was about to give this girl. Her ‘you wont ever cross me as long as you live and if you can sit down by Easter you will be lucky’ spanking.

As the spanking got underway, ashlie thought she had sat on hot coals and began to screech. There was no way she could think let alone explain and even if she could have, she needed all her breath for howling the place down.

The spanking lasted for maybe 15 minutes and by the time Mrs Main was done, ashlie was a sobbing wreck and her bottom was a deep muddy red with white chafe marks across its surface.

“Now are you going to stand in the corner for me until I tell you

“Yes ma’am.” ashlie sobbed.

“Good girl. At last.”

Ashlie was made to stand in the corner until the early hours of the morning, although it took her almost that long to stop crying and she had definitely given up trying to explain. This was a huge inconvenience for Mrs Main, but some girls just had to learn and by mid semester all her girls would be as quiet as mice except for the odd lapse, so it was worth it to take the extra trouble at the start of the school year.

“Alright, you can go to your room. And ashlie is it? Don't let me have you back in here for a while or your bottom will have quite a time of it.” Mrs Main said at last.

“Yes ma’am,” ashlie said sheepishly. God I will never live this down, she thought as she gathered up her clothes and left the room without dressing.

Once she got to her room, she threw herself down on the bed and began another bought of sobbing, which lasted until she fell

The next day being Sunday, she stayed in her room all day. She had a lot of papers to catch up on anyway, although her mind wasn't really on it, especially as she had to read laying face down on her bed. Furthermore she kept getting up to check her bottom in the mirror, which looked decidedly swollen and showed not the slightest sign that it was ready to turn its natural

Even the Monday morning walk to the faculty was slow painful affair and she was certain that everyone she passed must have known she had been spanked.

The faculty office was expecting her and she was sent right into to see the head of department.

“Dr farmer, or may I call you ashlie, I am Professor Stevens, please sit down.”

“Eh… I would rather stand if I may,” ashlie eyed the chair with

“Of course, how is the accommodation working out?”

“Its a student hall,” ashlie said curtly.

Professor Stevens frowned.

“Oh yes, now I remember. Most of our teaching staff comes from right here in Abraham Falls or at least from nearby, we dont have staff quarters and no digs could be arranged. It was a temporary measure. Now where are my notes… ah? This is the letter I should have sent to Mrs Main, it appears I forgot to post it… she was expecting you? I mean you have a room?”

“Oh I have a room alright but…”

“Excellent, let me know if you have any problems.”

“Well there was one thing…”

Ashlie had no idea what to say now.

“Oh nothing, it doesn't matter. I guess I will have to speak to Mrs

“Splendid.” Professor Stevens turned back to his work and ashlie realised the meeting was over.

Ashlie took a deep breath and knocked on the door to Mrs

“Come in,” came a muffled response. So ashlie opened the door.

It was quite a tableau that greeted her eyes. Mrs Main was sitting on the same chair she had used two nights before, only this time it was another girl over her knee. Mrs Main’s arm was raised in mid spank and from the look of the hapless girl’s red bottom the spanking had been going on for some time.

Beyond the spanking, was another girl facing the wall with her hands on her head, her skirt tucked up and her panties around her ankles. Her bottom also looked as if it had been well spanked, both girls gently crying.

“Oh… ashlie isn't it? I was expecting someone else to join this little party. As you can see I am busy, please come back later.” Mrs Main turned back to the spanking.

“But…” ashlie didn't know what to say.

“Later” Mrs Main snapped. “Unless you want to join them”

Ashlie flushed and closed door on the scene. Now she would have to find the courage to comeback, she sighed. Then she walked back down the corridor to her room.

About and hour later there was a knock at the door.

Ashlie opened it on a young girl who had obviously recently been crying. From the skirt, she recognised the spanked girl in

“Mrs Main will see you now,” the girl said sheepishly.

“Oh, thank you,” ashlie returned a tight sympathetic smile. Then added, “have you been with her all this time?”

The girl blushed and nodded glumly.

“Goodness, what ever did you do?”

“Sally left the tap running in our bathroom.”

“But why were you… eh punished?”

“It was kind of all our faults, we were kidding around, the four of us. There was a bit of a flood.” The girl seemed reluctant to talk, but seemed afraid to give anyone the least offence.

“Michelin.” ashlie nodded and waved her thanks.

As it was, Mrs Main took ages to open the door. Ashlie wondered if she had heard the knock and was about to try again. Then the door opened.

“ashlie? You wanted to see me?”

“Yes Mrs Main, there has been a bit of a misunderstanding… you see as I tried to tell you the other night, I am not a freshman.”

Mrs Main said nothing and waited for ashlie to make her point.

“I am not an undergraduate at all,” ashlie added, surely the woman could see the problem.

“ashlie, it is unusual to get graduate students staying at Carlton House, but it is not unheard of… I am afraid I still don't know what you are getting at.”

“I am a member of the faculty Mrs Main. I was assigned here temporarily but Professor Stevens forgot to inform you.”

“I see, that is highly irregular, had I known I would have objected.” Mrs Main frowned. “However, it seems that here you are. Will you be with us for the entire semester?”

Ashlie gaped. Had the woman nothing to say?

“I dont know, I doubt it, but the point is you cannot expect me to be subjected to… I mean to say what you did it was entirely…”

“Miss farmer, or is it Professor?”

“Dr farmer if you wish to be formal Mrs Main.” ashlie waited.

“Dr farmer. Your behaviour of the other night, coming in past curfew, drunk as well if I am not mistaken… and as for the language, your behaviour, it was an outrage. If you were my daughter, I would have spanked you so hard that you wouldn't sit down for a month. If you have come to apologise, then I accept your apology. If you have come looking for some special privileges, then you are in the wrong place. I suggest that you find somewhere else to live.”

With that, Mrs Main closed the door on her.

“I see...” ashlie said acidly addressing the closed door, “I am so glad we had that little chat.”

Over next few weeks, ashlie tried to find alternative accommodation both on and off campus but with little luck. She also got to see a good deal more about the workings of Carlton

She came home one day to find two girls on their hands and knees scrubbing the front step with toothbrushes. The front of the house was marred with drying soggy paper and someone had scrawled various slogans in shaving foam.

Ashlie caught one of the girls eyes and raised a quizzical

“A jamboree stunt for our class.” The girl shrugged. “Mrs Main wasn't impressed.”

Inside there were miscellaneous bags of refuge bagged-up and waiting to go out. They showed clear signs of being the detritus of similar high jinks as had been evident outside.

There were two girls standing facing the wall either side of the staircase. In recent days ashlie had seen other girls so positioned and had thought it better not to ask.

As she went up the stairs there was another girl standing in penitent vigil at almost every spare corner.

“My you girls have been busy.” ashlie murmured.

At the turn from the stairwell leading to Mrs Main’s rooms things got even more interesting. Outside every room stood a girl facing her own door. Only this time her skirts were turned up and her bare red bottom was well displayed.

“Next.” Someone bellowed.

A tearful girl scurried down the hall passed ashlie displaying a well-spanked bottom and disappeared down the stairs. To stand outside her own room, ashlie guessed.

Sure enough, the girl who had been standing in the corner at the top of the stairs turned around and walking as if to her execution, went down the hall to Mrs Main’s room. Then a girl further down the stairs took her place.

“Good heavens this could take all night,” ashlie giggled. Then humming a little tune and taking in the sights, she ambled along to her own room.

“Good evening Dr farmer,” Mrs Main called as she appeared at her door to let her next miscreant in.

“Good evening Mrs Main, busy tonight I see.”

“Every darn year it is the same. The girls know what I’ll do about this stunt of theirs, that’s why they do it. But why can’t they spank their own, if that’s what they want, I have enough to do.”

“Poor you,” ashlie smirked, her tongue lightly touching the inside

Sometimes Carlton House could be quite diverting, she thought as she went to bed. As long as she kept out of Mrs Main’s way, maybe it wasn't so bad.

A few days later ashlie went with some of new colleagues to the head of departments house for dinner.

“Another cognac ashlie?” Professor Stevens asked.

“Well perhaps not Professor, I have a lot on tomorrow and besides it is a bit of challenge getting into Carlton House after ten.” ashlie smiled as she placed her hand over the brim of the

“Carlton House? But that is for… oh yes, I remember now. Are you still living there?”

“Yes I haven’t had much luck finding digs in town.”

“Oh we will have to see what we can do. But what’s this about 10 o’clock? Surely, Mrs Main has provided you with a key. I did

“As a point of fact Professor, you didn't. If you recall you forgot

“Oh…” the professor frowned. “Did I? Quite possibly I did. I don’t remember… ha ha.”

Everyone laughed, although ashlie rather hollowly as she remembered the consequences of his oversight. Not that she would ever tell them.

Ashlie left the party and made her way home. She was cutting it fine, but she was confident that Mrs Main understood the situation now, wasn't she?

She arrived at the front door a little after the hour and annoyingly it was locked. She felt a few butterflies as she rang

The door opened after a few minutes and a ghostly arm waved

“If I get caught because of you… oh your not Karen?”

“No. But thanks.”

“Shit.” Karen hastened away.

Ashlie laughed. She could well imagine what would happen if Karen and her friend were caught.

Ashlie headed straight for the back stairs to come at her room from the other direction. Why not? She thought, I can go any way I like. Somewhere a door opened and closed. Mrs Main coming to see who is at the door no doubt, ashlie suppressed the silly nervous thoughts at the edge of her mind. And walked briskly up the stairs to her room.

She felt a strange relief as the door to her room closed behind her. Then she shook her head. I must get somewhere to live, she

The knock at the door startled her. She thought about removing her coat before opening it, but why should she?

Mrs Main was standing outside glaring at her.

“Would you be so good as to come with me?”

“Come with you? Why?” ashlie asked nervously.

“I saw your door close as I turned the corner. You have just come in have you not?”

“Yes I was at Professor Stevens’ house, we…”

“ashlie. I don’t care where you have been. You were late. Now we are going to have a little chat.”

“I don’t understand,” ashlie lied, her stomach becoming a tight

“You know the rules. I wish you to come with me to my room right now. When we get there I am going to bare your bottom and I am going to put you across my knee for a sound spanking. If I get any resistance or back-chat from you, then you will be

Ashlie’s mouth went dry and her tongue refused to do her bidding. This could not be happening.

“Mrs Main. I am a member of the teaching staff at this school. I am here temporarily and you really cant just…”

The housemother sighed. Reaching out she took ashlie by the ear and started off down the corridor with a tottering 26-year-

“Mrs Main what are you doing? You can’t do this. I refuse to cooperate. I’m a teacher here… please stop.”

Once in the housemother’s room Mrs Main grabbed the Shaker style chair and picked up the brush and patted the palm of her

“You have just one minute to remove your coat, skirt and panties,” she snapped.

Ashlie backed away waving an impotent finger at the

“Wait just one minute, if you think for one moment that you are going to… to… Mrs Main you cant do this.”

Mrs Main sighed again and in one smooth movement divested ashlie of her coat and flipped her across her knee. Then as the younger woman struggled and began a string of expletives, first her skirt and then her panties were removed.

“Mrs Main, please. You cant do this,” ashlie wailed.

The spanking began in earnest from the start and Mrs Main spanked hard. Ashlie screwed up her face and tried to reach around to defend her exposed bottom, but the housemother seized her wrists and spanked all the harder.

After three or four minutes, ashlie’s resolve cracked and her intermittent spluttering turned to stuttering sobs.

“Feeling it now are we?” Mrs Main said almost kindly. “Listen my girl, you come from a big city or some such and you are not used to our ways. But for the last time while you are living under this roof you will obey the rules. I don’t care who you are or who you think you are. I we clear about that?”

“Ow, please Mrs Main stop,” ashlie sobbed.

“Are we clear about that?” Mrs Main repeated. Spanking out hard at each word.

“Oooh god, yeow, please.” ashlie growled angrily.

“Are we clear?” Mrs Main barked putting an extra snap in the

“Yes,” ashlie sobbed.

“Finally,” Mrs Main said expansively as she continued to spank her errant tenant. “I am going to spank you until I am convinced that you get the message, until you tell me in a nice clear voice that you understand that you will be spanked every time you

“Ooh, huh-huh,” ashlie choked, knowing at that moment she would do anything she was told.

After a while the spanking was paused and Mrs Main allowed ashlie some time to cry. Then she asked: “Have you something

Ashlie continued to cry, but said nothing.

The spanking was resumed and ashlie began to beg and mumble something incoherent.

“What was that?” Mrs Main paused the spanking again.

“I understand. You are going to spank me if I break the rules,” ashlie said angrily.

“Hardly clear, what with all that crying. I do hope you have better diction when you teach.”

“Please Mrs Main, I understand,” ashlie sobbed.

Mrs Main looked down at ashlie’s striking red bottom and wondered if the lesson was learned.

“I really need to be convinced of that,” Mrs Main said seriously.

“Please I’ll be good.” ashlie was hiccoughing a little as she

“Alright. I know it’s late, but I want you to go stand in the corner until I tell you to come out. Then you will apologise and ask me nicely to give the final part of your spanking.”

“Oh please Mrs Main,” ashlie sobbed feeling thoroughly

“You want another spanking first? Is that it?” Mrs Main asked. “I can make this take all night.”

Ashlie nodded. She had never felt so humiliated.

“You knew this would happen if I caught you didn't you?” There was gentleness and a maternalism to Mrs Main’s question.

Ashlie nodded. She knew now that she did.

Mrs Main let ashlie stand up and go to the corner to start what was for her an embarrassing and nervous half hour.

A while later when it had gone eleven, the housemother was ready for bed, so she brought the proceedings to what she hoped would be a close.

“Turn around,” she ordered. “Have you something to say?”

Ashlie looked at the hairbrush in Mrs Main’s hands and quailed.

“Please Mrs Main, I am sorry. P-please… sp… punish me a bit

“You’ll do better next time if I ask it, but that will do for now,” Mrs Main said wearily. Now go to bed.

Relieved and decidedly humbled, ashlie gathered up her things and walked still bare-bottomed to her room. She had a lot of

The next day, having no actual classes, ashlie called in sick. So it was not until the day after that she made it back in to the faculty office. Although her bottom was still tender and she tended to wince at each step. As before she wondered if everyone knew she had been spanked by Mrs Main, but the was no real evidence of it.

“Ah Dr farmer,” the office secretary said as she entered, “glad to see you are better. You look positively glowing today.”

“Yes thank you,” ashlie returned a tight nervous smiled.

“We may have found you some accommodation,” the secretary

Ashlie thought about the entertaining line of spanked freshman and the warm cosy feeling she had felt from the motherly Mrs Main. So it was with mixed feelings that she said: “Oh good, when can I go and see them.”

In the end, it had not turned out to be suitable and as there was another cottage available at the start of the next semester, she decided to hold out for it. After all Carlton House wasn't so bad. At least it gave her the opportunity to see another side to school life. She wondered what the ashlie farmer of a month ago would have said about that as she all but skipped home from a late

Somewhere the clock chimed 9.45 and she looked around at the quaint brick college buildings that were fast becoming her

“Excuse me Dr farmer,” a student gushed as she rushed past.

Late home no doubt, ashlie chuckled, she probably has a housemother like Mrs Main. Omigod Mrs Main. Ashlie looked up at the clock, it was almost 10 minutes to the hour.

“Oh shoot,” she wailed and broke into a run. It was a good 20 minutes walk to the other side of campus she thought, as she frantically cut across some forbidden grass. At least I cant be spanked for that.

2 comments:

  1. This is un-credited plagiarism

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story was taken/copied. The original story was written by DJ Black (the writer of the previous comment), the title would be - Abraham Heights - Housemother and the misplaced Donna. You may read this story and his other works on LSF (Library of Spanking Fiction; the registration is free) or his blog "A voice in the corner" once that resurfaces.

    I don't hold anything against the blogger but I think actual writers should get the praise for their works. I also enjoyed the stories (the original ones); this is just my way to pay a little tribute to the real creators of the stories.


    To the blog owner - You did all the hard work, going through the story and changing the names wherever necessary to fit your fantasy (or real) character in the story. I don't think it would be too bad if you mentioned the original authors.

    You may just add few words like - "This story was taken from ... ... ... by ... & I enjoyed this story so much and decided to have my own version. So I changed the names to fit my character into the story. Hope you'd enjoy"

    I hope you take no offense and consider this for future. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete